Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be in Springfield next weekend to try and plan some small fundraisers, and to go and solicit sponsors as well. If there are any of you who would like to help or know a potential sponsor please let me know. You can email me at Kelbi@AIMatMelnoma.org,If I get several people who would like to come we may have it at a like panera bread or something casual, so please if you would like to we would love to have you! Also I do have one quote in on tshirts, and Willie's brother is finishing the design so I will have details on that within the next day!If any of you have ideas, or thoughts please don't be afraid to shoot me an email--I'll take anything I can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment